9 Injured in Yucaipa Crash on Avenue D and 14th Street
Yucaipa, California (August 11, 2021) – Several people were injured in a multi-vehicle collision in Yucaipa on Monday, according to the Yucaipa Police Department.
The wreck happened on Avenue D and 14th Street on Monday, August 9.
Police said a vehicle traveling westbound on Avenue D failed to yield at the intersection and was broadsided by a vehicle traveling northbound on 14th Street.
Several Hurt in Yucaipa Collision on Avenue D and 14th Street
The westbound vehicle was then rear-ended by a southbound vehicle.
One person sustained critical injuries while eight others had minor injuries.
No further details were released.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.