Payam Mark Shayani
Mark Shayani is a hard-working, experienced, and passionate attorney with an interest in Personal Injury, Catastrophic Injury Claims, and Work-related injuries. Mark Shayani has single handily settled and collected Millions of Dollars* on behalf of his injured victim clients. As the founding attorney at Pacific Attorney Group, he has handled hundreds and hundreds of Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation cases over the last several years.
Mark Shayani has dedicated his life to helping injured victims receive fair compensation. He helps his clients navigate through the tough times and uncertainties inherent in personal injury matters. He loves his job and cares deeply about his clients. *This does not guarantee, warranty, or predict the outcome of your case.
Mark Shayani’s Education
- Southern Methodist University, 1992
- University of Texas School of Law, 1996
- University of Texas School of Medicine**, 2000
- St. Joseph Hospital, Surgery**, 2002
**Mark Shayani is a full-time practicing attorney in the State of California, does not practice Medicine, and does not hold a California medical license.
Mark Shayani Admitted to Practice Law
- State of California
Memberships and Listings (Past and Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tel: (310) 659-6000