CHP Investigating West Sacramento Accident on 80 Freeway near Enterprise Boulevard
West Sacramento, California (August 12, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a three-vehicle collision that occurred Wednesday morning in West Sacramento.
At around 7:18 a.m., on August 11, the CHP received a report of an accident involving three vehicles on the 80 Freeway near Enterprise Boulevard.
As per the report, a white Dodge Ram 250 pickup truck hauling a trailer crashed with a Nissan Sentra in the morning hours.
The initial report stated that the accident was caused by a blue tractor-trailer truck, but it did not state if the motorist remained at the scene and cooperated with the law enforcement.
All involved parties were attended to by medical personnel who responded to the scene shortly after the accident.
Officials requested tow trucks to remove the wrecked vehicles away from the crash site.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.