At Least 1 Killed in Watsonville Motorcycle Crash on Highway 152 near Carlton Road
Watsonville, California (August 8, 2021) – At least one person died in a Saturday afternoon Watsonville motorcycle crash that happened on Highway 152, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision transpired just before 2:00 p.m. on Highway 152 at Carlton Road.
Reportedly, a motorcycle hit the back of a pickup truck for unknown reasons.
A male party was lying down in the roadway bleeding after the collision.
Emergency crews responded to the scene to provide help.
The report said at least one person died in the accident.
There were no other details given about the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.