1 Injured in Visalia Car Crash on Highway 198 near Lovers Lane
Visalia, California (August 25, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a car crash that occurred in Visalia on Wednesday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened along the westbound lanes of Highway 198 near Lovers Lane at about 9:56 a.m.
The officers who responded to the incident located a gray Subaru and a white pickup truck that had collided on the highway in unclear circumstances.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
The severity of the injuries sustained by the victim was not immediately established.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.