At Least 1 Suffers Major Injuries in Victorville Crash on Interstate 15 near Stoddard Wells Road
Victorville, California (September 9, 2021) – At least one person was seriously hurt in a Wednesday afternoon Victorville crash involving a semi-truck that happened on Interstate 15.
According to the California Highway Patrol, three vehicles collided at about 12:32 p.m. in the southbound lanes of the freeway near Stoddard Wells Road.
The accident happened when a semi-trailer truck hit a white Hyundai Elantra that was driving slowly with a broken tire and then crashed into a Ford F-450 pickup truck that was abandoned on the right-hand shoulder with at least one occupant.
At least one person suffered major injuries in the crash. Paramedics responded to the scene to help the victim.
The Animal Control Unit was requested to respond to a large black dog that was contained in a vehicle.
All the vehicles were towed away from the scene.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.