1 Hospitalized after Valley Center Accident at Valley Center Road and Old Road
Valley Center, California (September 8, 2021) – A Valley Center involving two vehicles Sunday evening left one person with minor injuries, the California Highway Patrol said.
On September 5, shortly after 6:00 p.m., the CHP received a crash report involving a blue Honda CR-V and a red-colored truck at Valley Center Road and Old Road.
The CHP did not establish how the collision occurred at the Valley Center intersection.
Valley Center 2-Vehicle Accident
One person, whose name was not immediately revealed, sustained minor injuries following the accident. The unidentified victim was attended to by paramedics before being rushed to the Palomar Medical Center Poway for further treatment.
The crash resulted in the closure of the intersection of Valley Center and Old roads for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.