1 Killed in Vacaville Collision on Interstate 80 at Interstate 505 Junction
Vacaville, California (August 12, 2021) – At least one person was killed early Thursday morning in a traffic collision involving several vehicles in Vacaville, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The deadly multi-vehicle crash was reported at around 4:54 a.m. on Interstate 80 at the interchange of Interstate 505.
CHP said a vehicle went across all traffic lanes and collided with several other cars on the eastbound side of the interstate.
As a result of the collision, one person was ejected from their vehicle.
Deadly Vacaville Car Crash on I-80
At least one person died in the crash.
All lanes of eastbound Interstate 80 were shut down, and traffic was being diverted onto northbound Interstate 505 and at Orange Drive.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.