1 Seriously Injured in Saturday Morning Upland Crash on 10 Freeway near Mountain Avenue On-Ramp
Upland, California (August 21, 2021) – One person sustained major injuries in a Thursday morning Upland crash that happened on 10 Freeway, the California Highway Patrol said.
The wreck took place at about 5:10 a.m. in the eastbound lanes at the Mountain Avenue on-ramp.
Three vehicles were involved in the accident, the report said.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to help one person who sustained major injuries in the collision.
The cause and manner of the crash remained unknown, but CHP is investigating.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.