1 Hospitalized with Major Injuries after Somis Car Crash on Bradley Road and N Greentree Drive
Somis, California (August 10, 2021) – One person was seriously injured in a two-vehicle collision that happened Tuesday morning in Somis, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The collision occurred just before 7:00 a.m. on Bradley Road and N Greentree Drive.
CHP said a Ford flatbed pickup truck collided with a small vehicle at the intersection for unknown reasons. The pickup truck ended up partly in a ditch after the collision.
Firefighters responded to the scene and closed both lanes of Bradley as they extricated one person who was trapped inside one of the vehicles.
The report said one person was taken to Ventura County Medical Center with serious injuries.
Both vehicles acquired major front-end damage.
Authorities are investigating to determine the cause of the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.