Injuries Reported in Sherman Oaks Crash on Interstate 405 North
Sherman Oaks, California (August 19, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a crash in Sherman Oaks on Thursday afternoon, according to the CHP.
The incident happened at around 3 p.m. on Interstate 405 North near the Burbank Boulevard exit.
CHP said a black car and a white sedan were involved in the crash.
Injuries Sustained in Sherman Oaks Collision on Interstate 405 North
It’s unclear what led up to the accident.
CHP said an ambulance was dispatched to the crash scene for the injured parties.
The crash slowed down traffic on Interstate 405 North.
The cause of the collision is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.