1 Injured in Santa Fe Springs Car Crash on Lakewood Boulevard near 105 Freeway
Santa Fe Springs, California (September 8, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after being injured in a two-vehicle collision in Santa Fe Springs on Tuesday morning.
The collision happened at about 12:12 a.m. on Lakewood Boulevard near 105 Freeway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision. The manner in which the accident happened, however, was not immediately established.
The CHP said at least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.