1 Injured in Santa Clarita Crash at Whites Canyon Road and Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California (August 21, 2021) – One person was hospitalized Friday night following a three-vehicle crash at an intersection in Santa Clarita, authorities said.
The collision was reported at about 9:00 p.m. Friday, August 20, at the intersection of Whites Canyon Road and Via Princessa.
According to the authorities, three vehicles collided for unknown reasons at the intersection.
1 Hospitalized after Santa Clarita Car Crash
One person was trapped in the wreckage and had to be extricated by emergency responders.
A total of three people were injured as a result of the crash. One of them was taken to a trauma center in an unknown condition.
No further details about the crash were immediately provided.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.