At Least 1 Severely Hurt in Santa Barbara Collision on Highway 154 near Painted Cave Road
Santa Barbara, California (September 14, 2021) – A Monday afternoon Santa Barbara collision on Highway 154 left at least one person with major injuries, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The wreck was reported at about 4:55 p.m. on eastbound Highway 154 near Painted Cave Road.
A golf cart and a white SUV collided for unknown reasons, blocking traffic lanes.
Emergency crews responding to the scene found at least one person with major injuries. An ambulance was requested to take the victim to the hospital.
No other information was available, but CHP is investigating.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.