1 Injured in Santa Barbara Car Accident on Highway 101 near Las Positas Road
Santa Barbara, California (September 13, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after being injured in Santa Barbara on Sunday evening.
The accident happened on southbound Highway 101 near Las Positas Road at about 6:53 p.m. September 12.
The California Highway Patrol said two vehicles were involved in the collision. The events leading up to the collision, however, were not immediately established.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.