Possible Injuries Sustained in Santa Ana Accident on 55 Freeway near MacArthur Boulevard
Santa Ana, California (August 23, 2021) – Possible injuries were reported Monday morning following a multi-vehicle collision in Santa Ana, the California Highway Patrol said.
The three-vehicle crash happened at around 8:55 a.m. on the 55 Freeway at MacArthur Boulevard, in Orange County.
As per the CHP report, a white Ford F-150 pickup truck, a green Toyota 4Runner SUV, and a gray Nissan crashed on August 23rd for undetermined reasons.
Santa Ana 3-Vehicle Accident
All involved parties were attended to by medical personnel who responded to the scene shortly after the crash.
Officials requested tow trucks to remove the three wrecked vehicles from the scene.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.