1 Injured in San Jose Car Crash on Highway 85 near Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, California (August 18, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a multi-vehicle collision that occurred in San Jose on Tuesday afternoon.
The collision happened at about 4:33 p.m. on Highway 85 near Saratoga Avenue at about 4:33 p.m. August 17.
The California Highway Patrol officers who responded to the incident recovered four vehicles at the scene. The circumstances surrounding the collision were not immediately established.
At least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital in unknown condition.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.