Sacramento Crash at Jackson Road and Hedge Avenue Injures Motorcyclist
Sacramento, California (August 17, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a motorcycle crash that left a rider with major injuries in Sacramento Monday night.
The major injury collision was reported at approximately 8:35 p.m. in the area of Jackson Road and Hedge Avenue.
The accident involved a vehicle and a motorcycle that crashed at the Sacramento intersection under unclear circumstances.
Major Injury Sacramento Crash
The motorcyclist, whose name was not immediately revealed, possibly sustained major injuries following the crash.
Officials closed down the eastbound Jackson Road at Hedge Avenue as they investigated and cleared the scene.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.