Driver Trapped in Riverside Rollover Accident on 91 Freeway near Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, California (August 24, 2021) – A driver was trapped after a traffic accident involving two vehicles on a freeway in Riverside Sunday morning, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The collision happened at about 9:05 a.m. Sunday, August 22, on westbound 91 Freeway near Magnolia Avenue.
According to the CHP, a Ford Mustang collided with a Honda Pilot collided on the westbound side of the freeway.
After the impact, the Pilot overturned and trapped its driver.
Car Crash on 91 Freeway in Riverside
Good Samaritans pulled two children out of the Pilot. It was not immediately known if anyone had been injured in the crash.
All lanes on the eastbound 91 Freeway were closed until around 10:00 a.m.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.