1 Injured in Redwood City Car Crash on 5th Avenue near Middlefield Road
Redwood City, California (August 18, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after being injured in a car crash in Redwood City on Tuesday afternoon.
According to a report by the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened on 5th Avenue near Middlefield Road at about 3:43 p.m.
A Toyota Camry and a white Honda minivan were involved in the crash. However, the manner in which the accident happened was not immediately established.
One person was injured in the crash and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.