Rancho Cordova Accident on El Dorado Freeway at Mather Field Road Seriously Injures 1
Rancho Cordova, California (August 23, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a Rancho Cordova two-vehicle collision that seriously injured at least one person Saturday afternoon, August 21.
The major injury crash happened on U.S. Route 50 (El Dorado Freeway) just before 5:37 p.m.
The accident began when a maroon Dodge vehicle traveling eastbound on the roadway swerved off the highway for undetermined reasons.
As per the dispatch, a Honda Accord and a black Ford Coupe were also involved in the mishap.
Major Injury Rancho Cordova Crash
The accident left at least one unidentified person with major trauma.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.