At Least 1 Injured in Pittsburg Collision on State Route 4 (California Delta Highway) near San Marco Boulevard
Pittsburg, California (August 12, 2021) – At least one person was hospitalized Wednesday evening following a traffic collision involving two vehicles in Pittsburg, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The two-vehicle crash was reported just after 6:47 p.m. Wednesday, August 11, on State Route 4 near San Marcos Boulevard. State Route 4 is also known as California Delta Highway.
The CHP said a black sedan collided with a red Toyota Camry for unknown reasons on State Route 4.
As a result of the collision, the sedan flipped onto its roof.
Car Crash on California Delta Highway in Pittsburg
At least one person was taken to Sutter Delta Medical Center in unknown condition.
No further details about the crash were immediately provided.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.