Modesto Accident at Shiloh Road and Grayson Road Seriously Injures 1
Modesto, California (August 23, 2021) – A Modesto accident involving a tan-colored van and a tan Honda Accord Saturday evening seriously injured one person.
The major injury crash took place in the area of Shiloh Road and Grayson Road at approximately 6:07 p.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the two vehicles collided at the Modesto intersection.
Major Injury Modesto Accident
A female party riding in the van suffered major facial injuries in the accident. The unidentified victim was attended to by paramedics before being taken to an area hospital for further treatment.
The crash resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.