A Least 1 Hurt in Menlo Park Crash on Highway 101 near Willow Road Off-Ramp
Menlo Park, California (August 20, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a multi-vehicle collision that happened Thursday night in Menlo Park, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The pileup occurred at about 10:34 p.m. on southbound Highway 101 near Willow Road off-ramp.
According to the report, a total of five vehicles, including a gray Nissan Versa and an Audi A4, were involved in the collision.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene to find at least one person with facial injuries. Information about the patient’s condition and the hospital they were taken to was not available.
The Nissan Versa was towed away with major front and rear damage, and the Audi with significant front damage.
CHP is investigating the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.