2 Hurt in McFarland Accident at Peterson and Browning Road
McFarland, California (August 19, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a two-vehicle collision that left two people hurt at an intersection in McFarland on August 17.
The minor injury crash took place in the area of Peterson and Browning Road at about 12:50 p.m.
It was not immediately established how a Chevrolet Cruze and a black Toyota Camry collided at the McFarland intersection.
McFarland 2-Vehicle Accident
Two unidentified people reportedly sustained minor injuries in the accident.
The cause of the collision remains under active investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.