1 Sustains Possible Major Injuries in Lodi Crash on 5 Freeway near Highway 12 Off-Ramp
Lodi, California (August 18, 2021) – One person sustained possible major injuries in a rollover collision involving a big rig that took place Tuesday night in Lodi, the California Highway Patrol said.
The wreck was reported at around 10:10 p.m. on northbound 5 Freeway, just south of the Highway 12 off-ramp.
The report said an older silver Honda car and a big rig with a 40 feet trailer were involved in the crash.
The semi went off the roadway and overturned onto its side. The driver was possibly trapped inside.
According to a witness, the Honda cut the semi off prior to the collision.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene shortly after receiving reports of the collision.
At least one person sustained possible major injuries in the crash.
Authorities are investigating the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.