Lathrop Accident on Interstate 5 at Mossdale Road Results in Major Injuries
Lathrop, California (September 9, 2021) – A Lathrop accident involving two vehicles Wednesday afternoon left at least one person with major injuries, the California Highway Patrol said.
The major injury crash involving a big rig was reported just about 2:48 p.m. on Interstate 5 Freeway near Mossdale Road offramp.
The accident involved a passenger automobile and the truck that crashed on the northbound side of the interstate for undetermined reasons.
Due to the impact, the unspecified vehicle acquired major front-end damage.
Major Injury Lathrop Truck Accident
The September 8 crash left at least one unidentified person with major injuries.
More information regarding this accident will be released immediately after the CHP completes the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.