2 Hospitalized after La Quinta Crash on Highway 111
La Quinta, California (August 22, 2021) – Major injuries were reported Friday night following a motorcycle collision at an intersection in La Quinta.
The major injury crash took place on Highway 111 just before 9:30 p.m.
As per the report, a motorcyclist collided with a vehicle on the roadway for undetermined reasons.
Major Injury La Quinta Motorcycle Crash
Two people, whose names were not revealed, sustained serious injuries in the accident and were taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The crash remains under active investigation.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.