Isleton Crash on Highway 160 Sends Motorcyclist to Hospital
Isleton, California (August 18, 2021) – An Isleton Crash involving a motorcycle last week Friday morning sent a motorcyclist to the hospital.
The minor injury collision occurred on Highway 160(River Road) at approximately 8:29 a.m. on August 13.
Minor Injury Isleton Motorcycle Crash
The crash involved a vehicle and the motorcycle that crashed on the roadway under unclear circumstances.
As per the California Highway Patrol report, the unidentified rider sustained minor injuries and was taken to the NorthBay Medical Center for medication.
The CHP is still investigating to determine the cause of the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.