Major Injuries Sustained in Irvine Car Collision on Interstate 5 near Culver Drive
Irvine, California (August 23, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating a multi-vehicle pileup that happened Monday morning in Irvine, leaving at least one person with severe injuries.
The wreck occurred at around 8:19 a.m. on northbound Interstate 5, near Culver Drive.
A gray Tesla and three other vehicles collided under unclear circumstances.
Firefighters responded to the scene and closed the HOV and Nos. 1 and 5 lanes.
As per the report, at least one person was severely injured in the accident. An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to help the victim.
CHP officers will establish the cause of the crash when they conclude their investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.