1 Injured in Hayward Car Crash on Highway 84 near Newark Boulevard
Hayward, California (September 9, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a traffic collision in Hayward on Wednesday morning.
The accident happened along the eastbound lanes of Highway 84 near Newark Boulevard at about 11:58 a.m. September 8.
The California Highway Patrol said at least three vehicles were involved in the collision. The events leading up to the collision, however, were not immediately established.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to the hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation to establish the cause of the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.