1 Injured in Hayward Car Crash on Highway 84 near 880 Freeway
Hayward, California (August 14, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a traffic collision that occurred in Hayward on Friday evening.
The accident happened shortly before 5 p.m. on Highway 84 near Interstate 880 Freeway, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The officers who responded to the incident located a white Toyota RAV4 and a black sedan at the scene of the accident. Information on the events leading up to the collision was not immediately established.
As per the CHP incident logs, at least one person was injured in the accident and was rushed to an area hospital for treatment.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.