Grass Valley Accident on State Route 174 Results in Minor Injuries
Grass Valley, California (August 10, 2021) – Two people were hospitalized after being involved in a traffic collision on Grass Valley Monday afternoon, August 9.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the crash site at about 1:10 p.m. on State Route Highway 174.
The accident happened when a silver Nissan sedan spun out of the traffic lanes while traveling south on Highway 174 for unknown reasons.
As per the report, at least two other vehicles were involved in the collision.
Minor Injury Grass Valley Collision
Two unidentified people sustained minor injuries and were rushed to an area hospital for medication.
More information about this accident will be released after the CHP completes the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.