1 Severely Hurt in Glendora Motorcycle Collision on 210 Freeway near Grand Avenue Off-Ramp
Glendora, California (September 14, 2021) – Authorities are investigating a motorcycle accident that happened Monday afternoon in Glendora, resulting in major injuries.
The incident occurred at about 5:20 p.m. on westbound 210 Freeway, just east of Grand Avenue off-ramp.
The wreck involved a motorcycle and a black Ford Mustang.
The vehicles were blocking the HOV lane after the accident.
One person sustained major injuries and was hospitalized in an unknown condition.
No other details were available.
CHP is investigating the incident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.