Motorcyclist Hospitalized after Foothill Farms Crash at Elkhorn Boulevard and Hillsdale Boulevard
Foothill Farms, California (August 22, 2021) – A Foothill Farms crash involving a motorcycle late Friday morning seriously injured one person, the California Highway Patrol said.
The major injury accident happened near the intersection of Elkhorn Boulevard and Hillsdale Boulevard at approximately 11:54 a.m.
As per the CHP report, a motorcyclist crashed with a tow truck near the intersection for undetermined reasons.
Due to the impact, the bike then burst into flame.
Major Injury Foothill Farms Motorcycle Crash
The unidentified motorcyclist sustained major injuries and was rushed to an area hospital for medication.
More details about this accident will be released immediately after the CHP completes the investigation.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.