Fontana Accident at Cherry Avenue and Victoria Avenue Injures 1
Fontana, California (September 8, 2021) – A Fontana accident involving two vehicles Sunday afternoon sent one unidentified person to the hospital, a local news source reported.
At around 4:05 p.m., on September 6, authorities received a crash report involving two vehicles at Cherry Avenue and Victoria Avenue.
The circumstances that led to the accident at the Fontana intersection were not immediately established at the report time.
Due to the impact, one of the involved vehicles crashed into a nearby Edison pole, and the wires were knocked onto the ground.
1 Hurt in Fontana Car Accident
One person was transported to a local hospital after the crash for treatment of unknown injuries.
The collision resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.