Escondido Crash on Harmony Grove Road Results in Minor Injuries
Escondido, California (September 7, 2021) – Minor injuries were reported early Sunday morning following a two-vehicle accident in Escondido, according to a report by the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP said the DUI crash occurred on Harmony Grove Road at around 2:08 a.m. on September 5.
It was not immediately established hoe the collision occurred in the 9030 block of the highway.
Due to the impact, one of the involved vehicles overturned onto its side.
Minor Injury Escondido Car Accident
The crash reportedly left one unidentified person with minor injuries.
One of the motorists involved was found to be intoxicated at the time of the crash.
The CHP is still investigating to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.