Injuries Reported in El Cajon Car Crash on Highway 125 near Lemon Avenue
El Cajon, California (September 14, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a traffic collision in El Cajon on Monday afternoon.
The accident happened at about 3:34 p.m. September 13, on Highway 125 near Lemon Avenue.
The California Highway Patrol said three vehicles were involved in the collision. The manner in which the accident happened was not immediately established.
At least one person was injured in the collision. The severity of the injuries sustained by the victim was not immediately disclosed.
More details about the accident were not immediately available.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.