Daniel Meneses Hospitalized after Pearblossom Car Accident on State Route 138 near 126th Street
Pearblossom, California (August 12, 2021) – 45-year-old Daniel Meneses, of Lancaster, has been identified as the victim who sustained serious injuries following a fatal traffic collision in Pearblossom Monday morning, according to a report by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the two-vehicle crash site at about 4:55 a.m. on State Route 138 just west of 126th Street East.
According to the California Highway Patrol, a 2007 Chrysler Sebring driven by 19-year-old Michael Figueroa was heading westbound on SR-138 when it drifted directly into the path of a 2003 Saturn Ion operated by Daniel Meneses eastward on the roadway.
The two vehicles then crashed in the process.
Daniel Meneses Injured in Pearblossom Crash
Figueroa, a Palmdale resident, died in the August 9 accident.
Meneses was taken to Antelope Valley Hospital for treatment of major injuries sustained in the crash.
An investigation into the accident is underway. Anyone with additional details about this crash is urged to call the CHP Antelope Valley Area office at 661-948-8541.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or lost a loved one, contact Pacific Attorney Group today to talk to an experienced car accident attorney. Click to call : 866-803-6502.