1 Injured in Chico Car Crash on Cana Highway near Hamilton Nord Cana Highway
Chico, California (August 19, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a head-on collision that occurred in Chico on Thursday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened on Cana Highway near Hamilton Nord Cana Highway at about 11:37 a.m.
A Kia Forte and a silver Dodge Ram pickup truck towing a trailer are reported to have collided head-on in unclear circumstances.
One person sustained moderate injuries in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.