3 Injured in Calimesa Crash on Interstate 10 near Cherry Valley Boulevard
Calimesa, California (September 13, 2021) – Three people were injured Sunday afternoon in a traffic collision involving several vehicles in Calimesa, according to a California Highway Patrol report.
The pileup crash happened at around 2:50 p.m. Sunday, September 12, on Interstate 10, just east of Cherry Valley Boulevard.
As per the CHP report, six vehicles collided for undetermined reasons on the westbound side of the interstate.
Calimesa Collision on Interstate 10 Injures 3
Emergency responders took three patients to a nearby hospital with minor injuries. The identities of the victims and their conditions were not immediately disclosed.
The westbound lanes of Interstate 10 were closed as the investigation and cleanup took place.
Further details about the crash were not immediately provided.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.