Possible Injuries Sustained in Brea Crash at State College Boulevard and Rolling Hills Drive
Brea, California (August 21, 2021) – Authorities are investigating the cause of a rollover traffic collision that occurred Thursday afternoon at an intersection in Brea, Orange County.
The Brea Police Department said the two-vehicle crash happened at State College Boulevard and Rolling Hills Drive on August 19.
The accident involved a Toyota SUV and a white Toyota Prius that crashed at the intersection for undetermined reasons.
Due to the impact, the Prius acquired major front-end damage while the silver SUV rolled onto its roof.
Brea Rollover Car Collision
All involved parties were attended to by medical personnel who responded to the scene shortly after the crash.
The investigators handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.