Teenage Bicyclist Injured in Collision at Imola Avenue and Parrish Road in Napa
Napa, California (September 8, 2021) – A teenage bicyclist was airlifted to the hospital after being struck by a car at an intersection in Napa on Tuesday evening.
The bicycle accident happened in the area of Imola Avenue and Parrish Road at about 5:50 p.m. September 7.
The California Highway Patrol said a 14-year-old Napa boy was riding a bicycle northbound on Parrish when he was hit by a 2002 Jeep Wrangler that was traveling south.
A 2014 Ford Focus traveling west on Imola was also involved in the crash.
The teenager was injured in the accident and was flown to UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.