3 Hospitalized after Bella Vista Collision on State Route 299 near Dry Creek Road
Bella Vista, California (August 20, 2021) – Three people were hospitalized Friday night following a traffic collision involving two vehicles in Bella Vista, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The two-vehicle crash happened at about 9:00 p.m. on State Route 299 near Dry Creek Road.
According to the CHP, a full-sized Chevy pick-up truck was heading westbound on State Route 299 when, for unknown reasons, it collided with an older model Chevy Trailblazer.
The impact caused the Trailblazer to overturn, ejecting one of its occupants.
SR-299 Accident in Bella Vista Sends 3 to Hospital
The ejected victim suffered severe injuries and was transported to a local hospital. Two other occupants of the Trailblazer were also taken to the hospital, one with minor injuries and the other with major injuries.
The names of the victims and their identities were not immediately disclosed.
Alcohol or drugs were considered a factor in the crash.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.