CHP Investigating Bay Point Accident on Willow Pass Road near Poinsettia Avenue
Bay Point, California (September 11, 2021) – Possible injuries were reported Friday morning following a head-on collision in Bay Point, the California Highway Patrol said.
The two-vehicle accident happened on Willow Pass Road near Poinsettia Avenue at about 7:35 a.m.
As per the CHP report, a white Ford F-150 pickup truck heading westbound on the highway was trying to pass another automobile before it slammed head-on into a gold Toyota Avalon in the morning hours.
Due to the impact, both vehicles acquired major front-end damage.
Bay Point Head-on Accident
All involved parties were attended to by medical personnel who responded to the scene shortly after the crash.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.