Baldwin Park Accident on Foothill (210) Freeway near Grand Avenue Injures Motorcyclist
Baldwin Park, California (September 11, 2021) – A motorcyclist was hurt following a traffic collision Friday morning in Baldwin Park.
The 1:42 a.m. crash took place on the Foothill (210) Freeway at Grand Avenue on September 10.
As per the California Highway Patrol report, a motorcycle possibly crashed with a big rig on the highway for undetermined reasons.
Baldwin Park Motorcycle Accident
Due to the impact, the rider was ejected from the bike and sustained unspecified injuries.
The collision resulted in the closure of several lanes of the westbound Foothill (210) Freeway to about 5:08 a.m.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.