2 Killed, 3 Injured in Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Collision on South La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, California (August 10, 2021) – A two-vehicle collision has claimed the lives of two people and left two others injured Tuesday evening in the Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw neighborhood in Los Angeles.
According to the Los Angeles Fire Department, the deadly crash was reported at around 7:05 p.m. in the 3761 block of La Brea Avenue.
Two vehicles collided under unclear circumstances, authorities said.
Deadly Los Angeles Car Crash
Two people were pronounced dead at the scene. The names of the victims have not been released pending notification of their respective families.
Two other people, both women, were taken to a nearby hospital with moderate injuries.
Further details regarding the accident were not immediately available.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.