1 Injured in Bakersfield Collision on Panama Lane near Cottonwood Road
Bakersfield, California (September 12, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after being injured in a two-vehicle collision in Bakersfield on Sunday morning.
The accident happened at about 10 a.m. on Panama Lane near Cottonwood Road, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A white SUV and a gray Honda sedan are reported to have collided head-on for unknown reasons.
One person is reported to have sustained moderate injuries in the accident.
A second person had difficulty breathing.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.