Minor Injuries Sustained in Aromas Accident on Highway 101 at Rocks Road
Aromas, California (September 7, 2021) – Aromas accident involving multiple vehicles on September 3 left one person with minor injuries, according to a report by the California Highway Patrol.
The three-vehicle collision took place on US-Route Highway 101 near Rocks Road just about 5:43 p.m.
The CHP did not immediately establish how a Dodge pickup truck, an SUV, and a white BMW crashed on the northbound side of the highway.
Due to the impact, a child was trapped inside the white BMW and had to be extricated from the wreckage by firefighters.
Minor Injury Aromas Multi-Vehicle Accident
At least one person sustained minor injuries and was taken to an area hospital for medication.
The accident remains under active investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.