Two Injured in Riverbank Accident at Patterson Road and Eighth Street
Riverbank, California (September 9, 2021) – Two people were hospitalized after a traffic crash in Riverbank on Sunday, according to authorities.
The incident happened the morning of September 5 at Patterson Road and Eighth Street.
A silver Honda van and a silver Toyota were involved in the accident near the railroad tracks.
2 Injured in Riverbank Car Crash at Patterson Road and Eighth Street
A woman in the Honda complained of pain and was taken to a hospital..
The driver of the Toyota was also hospitalized with a complaint of pain.
Further details on the collision were not available.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.